Veneers are thin but thicker then lumineers, custom-made shells that attach directly to your teeth.
Used to fix gaps between teeth or improve the appearance of teeth that are badly stained, misshaped or out of alignment, veneers are put on in following simple steps:
• At first the shape, size and shade of the tooth are
• We will remove any decay and old defective fillings
on the tooth.
• A small amount of enamel is removed from the facial
of the tooth to make room for the veneer.
• Then an impression is taken of the prepared tooth
• The impression of your tooth will be sent to a dental
lab where the veneer is made.
• We will check the color, size and shape of the
veneer. This ensures a proper fit.
• Finally, the veneer is shaped and polished and you
get to show all of your friends your new beautiful smile.